Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Cooking Light magazine, June 2009. Very similar to one of their previous Strawberry Basil salads, however this one does not have cucumber or sugar. They've also added Vidalia onion!
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 1892.72 ml torn romaine lettuce
- 473.18 ml sliced strawberries (1 pound)
- 118.29 ml cut sliced vidalia onion
- 59.14 ml torn fresh basil
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Add romaine lettuce, strawberries, onion and basil.
- Toss to coat.
This is a great salad! It's easy to put together and perfect for dining on the patio on a warm summer evening.