1/2 Photos of Strawberry Basil Iced Tea
2 hrs 15 mins
I made this using Thai basil and what a treat that was. If you have regular basil that will be fine too. Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
sm pitc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brew tea for 5 to 8 minutes in 4 of boiling water (off heat).
- 2Remove the tea bags.
- 3Separately boil1 cup of water and add sugar and 1 cup of basil leaves, brew covered (off heat) for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove the basil and add chopped strawberries and let it chill in the fridge.
- 5Add the basil strawberry syrup to the cool or cold brewed tea.
- 6Serve in glasses with ice and enjoy!.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Basil Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (1472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea bags