1/1 Photo of Strawberry & Basil Flavored Water
I’ve always thought water was boring .. drinking it more because I know I should .. rather than as something to enjoy. That all changed this week when a friend introduced me to flavored water. Now a beautifully colored container graces on our kitchen counter .. different flavor each day .. a refreshing & delicious invitation to drink more water
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(** Note . our glass containers are a little bigger than a gallon in size).
- 2To the container add the strawberries, basil, and 1/4 gallon water.
- 3Cover with a thick layer of ice and put in the refrigerator overnight to steep.
- 4In the morning . fill the rest of the way with water & ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry & Basil Flavored Water
Serving Size: 1 (4247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 118.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g