- 1⁄2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir butter with icing sugar.
- Stir in strawberries and basil.
- Spoon onto edge of a large piece of plastic wrap, forming into a ball.
- Roll into a 6-inch (15-cm) log.
- Seal and refrigerate until firm, up to 3 days.
- Slice into rounds and melt over waffles, pancakes, warm muffins, raisin toast, english muffins or bagels.
- prep time does not include chilling.