Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Low Fat, All-Fresh, and Delicious!
Make and share this Strawberry Banana Tropical Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup mango, chopped fresh
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 fresh pineapple chunks, for topping
- 4 teaspoons walnuts, crushed
- Peel and slice bananas. Slice strawberries and remove outer leaves. Slice mango, discard the pit, and remove fruit from skin.
- Place all ingredients except pineapple chunks and walnuts in food processor and puree.
- Place mixture in freezer overnite or for at least 3 hours. Allow to partially thaw just before serving so mixture has a thick cold texture like ice cream.
- Top off each serving with a chunk of fresh pineapple and a teaspoon of crushed walnuts if desired.