Prep 4 mins
Cook 5 mins
It's a very creamy and yummy smoothie.
- 6 small raspberries
- 5 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 small squirts strawberry jelly
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- Cut all the raspberries in half then put in the blender.
- Cut the 5 strawberries in quarters, then stick in the blender.
- Cut the banana down the middle stick in the blender.
- Put the 4 scoops of vanilla ice-cream in the blender.
- Now mix that all together.
- Then add your strawberry jelly.
- And now add your milk.
- Blend it all up
- Now get your cup and put 1 scoop of your vanilla ice cream in the bottom of the cup. Now pour and taste.