Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Prefect summer drink. Fresh fruit and almond milk blended to make a healthy smoothie!!
- 1 cup strawberry (chopped and frozen)
- 1 banana (chopped and frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk (I use Silk Vanilla Almond Milk)
- Chop up the strawberries and banana. Place strawberries and banana into freezer bag.
- When ready to make pull out of freezer and allow to sit for 5 minutes (I like to be able to break the fruit up a little before placing in blender). Add fruit and almond milk into blender. Blend till smooth and serve.