1/5 Photos of Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Healthy fruity smoothie... that's not a tongue twister! This really fill you up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush ice cubes in blender.
- 2Add a few tablespoons of cold water.
- 3Chop/slice frozen banana into pieces.
- 4Add banana, strawberries and yogurt into blender.
- 5Blend until smooth, add a little water if it's too thick.
- 6Sit back and chill out with the healthy smoothie.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 20.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g