Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy fruity smoothie... that's not a tongue twister! This really fill you up!
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen
- 3 strawberries, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ice cube
- cold water
- Crush ice cubes in blender.
- Add a few tablespoons of cold water.
- Chop/slice frozen banana into pieces.
- Add banana, strawberries and yogurt into blender.
- Blend until smooth, add a little water if it's too thick.
- Sit back and chill out with the healthy smoothie.
Wonderful for breakfast esp. on hot days ! Thanks.
I enjoyed this smoothie for breakfast this morning! I added orange juice instead of water. I used 1 more strawberry. Thank you!
This was great! I used Yoplait Thick and Creamy lowfat vanilla yogurt, and 1/4 cup frozen sliced strawberries in their juice instead of whole ones, and a splash of apple juice. Yum!