Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A healthy and cool drink for summer.
- 2 cups sliced hulled strawberries (about 1 pint)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pitted peeled mango
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toss strawberries and sugar in medium bowl to blend. Let stand at room temperature until juices form, about 1 hour.
- Add banana and mango to strawberry mixture; place in freezer until partially frozen, about 45 minutes.
- Combine fruit mixture, yogurt, ice, and vanilla in blender. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into glasses.