Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was experimenting with some liquor (I'm a bartender) and I just stumbled across this. It's a cross between a Daquari and a Julius. Be sure to server in a Sugar rimmed glass with a Orange or Lemon wheel and a mint leaf for colour. If you want more my ICQ # is 4285337
- 1 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 cup Bols banana liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup 7-Up soda
- 2 cups strawberry daiquiri mix
- 12 large strawberries
- 2 egg whites
- crushed ice (1/2 a blender full)
- Take your ice and 7up and put it in the blender.
- Blend it until the ice is slushy.
- Add your Banana Liquer Vodka.
- Mix for about 45 seconds.
- Add you strawberrys and blend until smooth.
- Add your Motts and egg whites.
- Blend until frothy.