Prep 15 mins
Cook 48 hrs
Do not remember who first gave me this recipe but I have used it every summer since. Great fruity taste.
- 1 (355 ml) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (355 ml) can frozen lemonade
- 4 -5 bananas (NOT TOO RIPE)
- 1 (425 g) containerfozen strawberries, with juice
- 6 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 6 cups unsweetened orange juice
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle vodka
- Puree first four ingredients in blender.
- Combine all the ingredients together into large plastic container.
- Cover with lid.
- Half way thru freezing, stir.
- Fill 16 oz glass 2/3 full with slush and add 7-up or gingerale.
Made this without the vodka & found it to be an absolutely delightful drink when combined with the 7-Up! Will be making this again for one of the up-coming monthly groups I host! Definitely a winner for me! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for on of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]