Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
COLORFUL salad to serve with fresh strawberries!! So EASY to prepare. You could use some whipped cream on top to jazz it up a bit and make it a dessert item! A tasty fruit salad!!
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- Slice bananas and pour orange juice over slices. This keeps the bananas fresh and prevents browning. Pour off any excess orange juice.
- Mix bananas, strawberries, pineapple tidbits and coconut.
- When ready to serve spoon into compote dishes.
After seeing the photos of this recipe in the " Cooking Photos Forum " I knew this had to be made. So on 5/19/09 I did make it. :) Since I was making it just for me, it was cut down to just one serving.To " kick this up a notch ",I used freshly squeezed o.j. and toasted the coconut.This made a very light and refreshing breakfast. And this is the type of recipe that can be adjusted to your own personal tastes in the fruits that are used. I'm so pleased to be the first one to rate this recipe. I will make this again. Thanks for posting and, "Keep Smiling :) "