Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my twist to the normal bananna pudding and my family and friends love it. I have created this myself and it's really unique. The amount of pudding will vary depending on the size you want, but everything else stays the same. You can't mess it up.
- 6 (5 1/8 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 (11 ounce) boxes vanilla wafers
- 2 cups sour cream (seperated )
- 1 (8 ounce) carton strawberry cream cheese
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1 lb fresh banana
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 18 cups milk, for the pudding
- prepare 4 boxes of the pudding according to the box, and add 1 cup of sour cream to the mix.( set aside ).
- Prepare the last 3 boxes of pudding according to the box, and add 1 cup sour cream, 1 can strawberry pie filling, and 1 carton strawberry cream cheese, and blend together untill well mixed.
- (Whatever pan you use) Start with a layer of waffers and then add vanilla pudding, and then your banannas, then continue with the waffers strawberry pudding, and strawberries, and so on untill you have the desired amount of layers in your pudding. Refrigerate for about an hour or two and serve.