Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one of my favorite and "good for you" smoothies.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 2 ripe medium bananas, peeled
- Combine pineapple juice, yogurt, strawberries and bananas in blender container.
- Cover, blend until smooth.
This is such a yummy recipe, a keeper for sure! Thank you for sharing...:)
This is a really tasty smoothie, thanks for sharing!
I saw this advertised as "Dole Sunrise Smoothie" and just knew I would love it. Perfect combo of flavors. I used plain nonfat yogurt and 1 packet of Stevia which proved sweet enough for me! So good. . .thanks for posting!