- 1⁄4 cup old fashioned oats (ground)
- 2 teaspoons ground flax seeds
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry (quartered)
- 1⁄2 cup banana (sliced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Add oats and ground flax seeds to blender - blend on high until texture of flour.
- 2. Add milk & juice to blender; use spoon to mix in oats/flax seed.
- 3. Add yogurt, fruit and vanilla.
- 4. Blend on high until desired smoothness.
- Could also use the magic bullet, which is great for this.