Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy, fruity, breakfast you can enjoy your self or just up the ingredients and enjoy with family!
- Cut 1 strawberry and 1/2 banana into tiny pieces, (the smaller the strawberries the better) and put in a bowl, then mash. (I used the back of a spoon).
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl and mix the brown sugar into it.
- Put the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Mix the milk in to the oatmeal mixture.
- Cut 1 strawberry and the rest of the banana into slices. (so that there is about twice as many banana slices.
- Layer the banana, then strawberry, then banana on top.
- Cut the 3rd strawberry to slide on the side of the bowl.
- Enjoy! I like to eat with orange juice.