Recipe by Kim D.
This bread and moist and delicious! I often eat a warm slice of this bread for breakfast with a small bowl of cereal. The prep time includes 30 minutes for cooling.
- 1⁄4 lb butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 pint chopped fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 2 loaf pans.
- Beat together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add milk, flour, baking powder, and salt; mix.
- Stir in bananas, strawberries, and nuts.
- Pour batter into two prepared pans.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool 30 minutes before removing from pans and slicing.