Prep 50 mins
Cook 40 mins
This bread and moist and delicious! I often eat a warm slice of this bread for breakfast with a small bowl of cereal. The prep time includes 30 minutes for cooling.
- 1⁄4 lb butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 pint chopped fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 2 loaf pans.
- Beat together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add milk, flour, baking powder, and salt; mix.
- Stir in bananas, strawberries, and nuts.
- Pour batter into two prepared pans.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool 30 minutes before removing from pans and slicing.
This is really yummy, very moist. I sprinkled some granola on top before baking. And the baking did take a little longer.
Had to add more liquid to make batter pourable, used splenda instead of sugar. Good flavor.
Good Flavor, very moist. Agree completly with SaraFish. Cook at least 50 min.