1/2 Photos of Strawberry Banana Muffins
Chef #1573935's Note:
These are sooo delicious!!! I found the recipe on a food blog
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350, line muffin pans or grease them.
- 2In a medium bowl whisk together sugar, eggs, vanilla, mashed bananas. Add melted butter, stir until combined.
- 3In another large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Gently fold in strawberries, making sure they are all coated with flour.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry. stir only until combined.
- 5Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
- 6bake for 20-25 min ( i baked them for 20 ) or until toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 252.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g