Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Inspired by MizzNezz's Crumb topped banana muffins (Crumb Topped Banana Muffins) and the contents of my pantry.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package instant plain oatmeal
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- honey (optional)
- Mix flour, baking soda, and oatmeal.
- Puree bananas and strawberries in blender.
- Mix strawberry-banana mixture with sugar, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Fill muffin cups almost full.
- Drizzle each muffin with honey if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until done.