Recipe by Cleanfreshcuisine
Strawberry Banana Mother's Day Muffins are an easy, delicious breakfast in bed for the special lady in your life! Give Mom a treat on Mother's day with this delicious treat!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas, crushed
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced (frozen work well, just let thaw for about 20 minutes, drain and slice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- Beat together butter and sugars. Beat in egg.
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Add to butter/sugars/egg mixture. Beat well.
- Fold in mashed bananas and sliced strawberries.
- Grease 12 muffin tins or use paper liners. Fill tins right to the top with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in a muffins comes out clean.
- 12 Large Muffins.