Recipe by PMS24seven
These are great little low-fat, high-protein snacks to tote along with you to the gym, or eat instead of donuts on your mid-morning coffee break.
- 1 cup of raw oatmeal
- 5 scoops strawberry protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 mashed bananas
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 square pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine oatmeal, protein powder and dry milk.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl beat together using an electric hand mixer the cream cheese, egg whites, bananas, water and oil.
- Add the oat mixture to the wet ingredients and continue to beat until the two are combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick comes clean when inserted.
- Cut finished product into 6 equal bars.