Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A medley of fruit flavors, suitable for a sweet side salad or a light, refreshing dessert.
- 1 (3 ounce) box tapioca pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry-banana gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) box banana cream instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups hot water
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 lb strawberry, sliced
- Mix hot water with puddings and Jell-O mix in a small saucepan.
- Stir over medium high heat approximately 5 minutes.
- Let cool on stovetop completely.
- Stir in Cool Whip & fruit.
- Transfer to large serving bowl.
- Cover & refrigerate overnight.