This is a tasty jam that you can sub blueberries for the strawberries OR decrease bananas to 1 cup and add 1 can well drained crushed pineapple.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stainless or enamel pot add the strawberries, bananas and the orange.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil for 10 min.
- 3Slowly add the sugar and lemon juice-you dont want to loose the"boil" and stir constantly until mixture reaches the gel stage.
- 4Remove from heat and skim off any foam.
- 5Ladle into hot sterilized jars to 1/4 inch head space.
- 6Process in a water bath for 5 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Banana Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 153.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 139.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g