This is a tasty jam that you can sub blueberries for the strawberries OR decrease bananas to 1 cup and add 1 can well drained crushed pineapple.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stainless or enamel pot add the strawberries, bananas and the orange.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and boil for 10 min.
- 3Slowly add the sugar and lemon juice-you dont want to loose the"boil" and stir constantly until mixture reaches the gel stage.
- 4Remove from heat and skim off any foam.
- 5Ladle into hot sterilized jars to 1/4 inch head space.
- 6Process in a water bath for 5 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Banana Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.6
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 153.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 139.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g