A great jam. The two flavors really compliment each other and it gives you something a little different from the ordinary strawberry jam.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place crushed fruit in sauce pan and add lemon juice.
- 2Stir in fruit pectin; add butter.
- 3Bring to rolling boil and add sugar.
- 4Return to full boil for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat;place jam in sterilized jars and invert jars until lids pop.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Banana Jam
Serving Size: 1 (3018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1529.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 32.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 393.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 362.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g