Recipe by Kim
I made this pie one easter and everyone just had to have the recipe. If you like strawberries and bananas you will love this pie.
Top Review by mpumphrey1
Delicious. Makes a very thick pie but just pile it all in or next time I might use the oversized graham cracker crust. You won't be disapoointed with this. Its very good and very easy to make. It was set at 2 hour but I think 4 hours would be better.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 medium bananas
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring