Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Made this one up this morning with ingredients I had on hand, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- 7 large frozen strawberries, clean and cut caps off of the strawberries (or 14 small or 7 large if using fresh clean and cut caps off of the strawberries)
- 1 banana, peeled and cut in chunks (use a very ripe banana)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 -4 tablespoons artificial sweetener (use to taste, I used Splenda)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1. Place all ingredients in blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth adding more milk if needed.
- 3. Enjoy!