Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy, gluten-free power smoothie to start your day.
Make and share this Strawberry Banana Honey Flax Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup whole frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons ground flax seeds
- 1 scoop whey protein powder, plain
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut yogurt, vanilla (optional)
- 1 -2 cup coconut milk, beverage
- Place ingredients into blender in order given. Start with 1 cup of coconut milk. Pulse until frozen pieces or fruit are broken up. Add additional coconut milk as you blend until you reach your desired smoothie consistency. You may need to scrap down the sides a bit if the honey doesn't dispurse right away. Pour into a tall glass or to-go container. Hungar will be at bay for at least 4-5 hours.