Recipe by Churby
I was looking for a way to get my daily amount of fruits and veggies in my diet and I came up with this to get more fruit into my diet. I can pour it in a glass and take it with me, and it holds me over until lunch. Obviously you can adjust it to your taste. Enjoy. Oh, by the way, it's 8 Weight Watchers points.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
When I made this I used a whole banana as a bit more of the milk 'cause all the frozen fruit made it way too thick for my blender! By the time I was done, it was actually enough for 2 tall, VERY SATISFYING drinks! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed just for the 'HALIBUT!']
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 banana
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup light strawberry yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the milk in your blender first, then the yogurt. Then add blueberries, peaches, banana and half of the strawberries last. Blend then add the other half of strawberries. I do it this way because some blenders have a real hard time blending frozen strawberries and doing it this way may help. Pour in a tall glass (it makes A LOT) grab a straw and enjoy.