Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This punch has a great combination of flavors and really hits the spot at any large gathering.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or large container, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, 1/2 cup water and sugar.
- Place bananas, strawberries and remaining water in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Stir into the juice mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
This is a great punch recipe. I mixed everything but the ginger ale together and put it in the freezer. Several hours before my party I got the mixture out to thaw. Just before the guests arrived I placed the slushy mixture in the punch bowl and added the ginger ale. It stays colder longer that way and I love the slushiness. Thanks for posting.
I made this punch for a church gathering. It was wonderful. Everyone said it was the best punch they have ever tasted. Thanks so much, Chris!