Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious smoothie to get your started in the morning
- 118.29 ml frozen strawberries
- 1 small banana, peeled
- lemon juice (optional)
- 59.14 ml evaporated skim milk
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- Freeze banana until firm.
- Cut frozen banana into chunks. In a blender combine the banana, evaporated milk, sugar and vanilla. Cover and blend until smooth.
- With blender running, slowly add the frozen berries one or two at a time through opening in lid.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
This was a delicious smoothie that I'll be making again. I didn't use the lemon juice and left out the sugar. It was great. Made for Fall PAC 2012.