Recipe by MarlaM
Perfect for a hot summer day...light and fruity! From 2002 Tast of Home Annual Recipe cookbook.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This dessert was really quick and easy to make. The flavor and texture was very tasty. I love the fresh strawberries and hint of banana in this. It is a nice light dessert that will be appreciated during the heat of summer. Thanks so much for sharing.
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) angel food cake, prepared & cubed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) carton light whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer banana slices and cake cubes in a 13x9x2 dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place strawberries over cake and press down gently.
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Pour over srawberries.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Top with whipped topping.