Recipe by Marie
Jello dessert that not only looks good, but is also delicious! Quick and easy to prepare using store bought Angel food cake.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a wonderful easy dessert, I made this using a sponge cake that I had in my freezer, I used regular jello in place of sugar-free and plan on serving it with whipped cream...SO GOOD!! thanks for sharing this great strawberry recipe Marie!...Kitten:)
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 16 ounces angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer banana slices and cake cubes in a 13 x 9 dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place strawberries over cake and press down gently.
- In a bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water; stir in cold water.
- Pour over strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Serve with whipped topping.