Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy strawberry banana dessert.
Make and share this Strawberry Banana Delight recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water and cool for 10 minutes.
- Add enough water to ice cubes to measure 1 cup.
- Place gelatin and ice mixture in a blender, cover and process for 1 minute or until ice cubes are dissolved.
- Add bananas and process 1-2 minutes longer or until blended.
- Pour into four dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- Garnish each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and a strawberry.
Fortunately when I made this I did have some fresh strawberries, enough, in fact, that I was able to use 3 large ones (quartered) for each serving! I'm a jello fan, anyway, so of course I enjoyed this VERY NICE TREAT! Thanks for posting it! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my swapmates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #28]