1/9 Photos of Strawberry Banana Cream Pie
3 hrs 20 mins
Yummy fresh fruit decadence! Cook time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- 2Blend together egg yolks and milk.
- 3Stir small amount of milk mixture into dry ingredients, making a smooth paste.
- 4Gradually blend in remaining milk mixture.
- 5Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- 6Allow to boil for one minute.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in Vanilla.
- 8Cool quickly by setting pan in bowl of ice or cold water and stirring for a few minutes.
- 9Arrange Strawberries in the bottom of the pie shell, reserving about 1/4 of them for garnish.
- 10Pour half of the custard over berries.
- 11Layer bananas over custard layer and top with remaining custard.
- 12Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 13Garnish with reserved berries and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Banana Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 233.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 6.0 g