1 hr 30 mins
Colby's Mom's Note:
Trifle recipes look so elegant, yet are so simple to make. And I love that they are made ahead of time, so that you don't have to worry about anything while you cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the brownie mix as directed on package, adding extra egg for cakelike brownies.
- 2Spread batter on a greased jellyroll pan and bake for about 20 minutes (or until done. Do not overbake).
- 3Wash, hull, and slice strawberries, leaving about 5 whole for garnish.
- 4When brownies are done, remove from oven and cool.
- 5Cut into bite sized pieces.
- 6Arrange half of brownie pieces in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- 7Scatter half of strawberries over brownie pieces, arranging some slices along the bowl so that you can see them.
- 8Scatter half of bananas over berries, arranging some slices so that you can see them.
- 9Sprinkle half of the candy bar over the fruit.
- 10Spread half of the Cool Whip over.
- 11Repeat layering, leaving a few slices of banana and a sprinkling of candy bar bits for garnish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Banana Brownie Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 241.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g