Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a yummy, warm drink, recipe you make in your crock pot. I found the recipe in "101 more things to do with a slow cooker." You can use different flavors for the gelatin. I think the fruity flavors are the best: strawberry, raspberry, peach, cherry etc. I don't recall having any problems with the gelatin dissolving, but if you are concerned you could microwave a couple of cups of juice to boiling and add the gelatin to the hot juice and then add the juce to the crockpot.
- 1 gallon apple cider (or apple juice)
- 1 -2 cinnamon stick
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry-banana gelatin
- Pour apple cider (or juice) into crockpot (4 1/2 to 6 quart).
- Add the cinnamon stick(s) and the gelatin.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Check and stir, then cook for 1 more hour.
- Then turn to low to keep it warm.
- Remove cinnamon sticks before you serve it.