Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just LOVE this dressing....I eat lots of salads and love the balsamic vinaigrette flavor. I usually make a salad with spinach and romaine lettuce, red onions, chicken, toasted or sweet candied pecans and feta cheese. I do add sliced strawberries, but not all the time. I think that the dressing has enough strawberry flavor. You can add or subtract items to your liking, but this dressing is great!! Try it and let me know!!
- 453.59 g fresh strawberries, hulled and washed
- 4.92 ml dried basil leaves
- 4.92 ml dried oregano leaves
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 4.92 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinegar
- 118.29 ml olive oil (EVOO)
- Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor and transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add herbs, whisk in vinegar and then slowly whisk in Olive oil.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Can add a small amount of sugar, if needed. Some people add red pepper flakes but that, of course, is optional.