1/1 Photo of Strawberry Balsamic Black Pepper Jam
Natalia - St Louis's Note:
I found this recipe on Canadian Living's web site, it's credited to The Canadian Living Test Kitchen. I have been looking for a good strawberry/balsamic jam recipe, and I was glas to find one that uses low-sugar pectin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush or finely chop strawberries 1 layer at a time. Measure 6 cups.
- 2Mix pectin with 1/4 cup of sugar. Stir pectin mixture into berries and continue stirring while bringing to a boil over high heat.
- 3Add remaining sugar. Continue stirring and boil hard for 1 minute.
- 4Remove jam from heat. Add balsamic vinegar and pepper.
- 5Ladle into sterilized jars. Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Balsamic Black Pepper Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2694 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 122.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light fruit pectin