Top Review by carly75
OMG you have to try these, I first made these at christmas time and they were eaten within 5 mins of serving them. I made my second lot with strawberry wafers and they were great. Would give this recipe 50 stars if I could.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 170.09 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 177.44 ml vanilla wafer crumbs
- 59.14 ml strawberry preserves
- 118.29 ml almonds, toasted finely chopped
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of mixer until fluffy.
- Add melted chocolate,beating until smooth.
- Stir in wafer crumbs and preserves,cover and chill 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls,roll in almonds or powdered sugar.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.