- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of mixer until fluffy.
- Add melted chocolate,beating until smooth.
- Stir in wafer crumbs and preserves,cover and chill 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls,roll in almonds or powdered sugar.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
OMG you have to try these, I first made these at christmas time and they were eaten within 5 mins of serving them. I made my second lot with strawberry wafers and they were great. Would give this recipe 50 stars if I could.
Really tasty little cheesecake bites! Easy to make, too. I rolled in coconut because that's what I had on hand.
Even tho I wasn't thrilled with the taste of this recipe at all, I did have some people that absolutely LOVED it. I guess it depends on the individual. I will make it again, but by request only.