1/1 Photo of Strawberry Bacon Romaine Salad
Delicious to die for recipe, not to mention gorgeous! I've tried lots of others but the bacon is by far the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch of fresh romaine lettuce, freshly torn
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 carton of freshly sliced strawberry
- 1 lb of crisply fried bacon
- 1Toast almonds with sugar and butter mixed together in 350 degree oven until lightly browned (watch closely) Tear lettuce leaves and toss with red onions, strawberries and chopped fried bacon.
- 2When almonds are cool sprinkle on top of salad.
- 3Whisk dressing together and pour over salad and toss all together.
- 4Delightful salad.
- 5Believe me you will receive many compliments on this one!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Bacon Romaine Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.0
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 522.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: