Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a super tasty fresh and simple salad that's good for you, too. I enjoyed my salad with handcrafted Humboldt Fog aged goat cheese, some toasted walnuts and a light drizzle of tarragon-olive oil dressing, but you may use whatever cheese, nuts and dressing you like. Enjoy!
- 3-4 fresh strawberries, thickly sliced
- fresh organic mixed salad green
- 3 slice fresh avocados
- 14.79-29.58 ml aged goat cheese, crumbles (or your favorite cheese)
- walnuts (optional)
- salad dressing (your choice, I used tarragon vinegar and olive oil)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Arrange your fresh salad makings in a pretty bowl. Add cheese and walnuts, if desired.
- Drizzle with tarragon vinegar and olive oil, or your favorite salad dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Fantastic use of fresh ingredients. I was worried about the avocado but it was a nice addition. Thanks for posting. I will make again and again I am sure.