Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tart and refreshing salad that compliments most meals. Very easy! Prep and cook time does not include chill time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 ounce) packagethawed strawberries
- 1 cup applesauce
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add frozen strawberries (may slice strawberries, if large-sized).
- Stir until berries are thawed.
- Add applesauce and mix well.
- Pour into serving bowl and chill.
I didn't find this tart at all- rather too sweet. But I didn't have strawberries to add, either.
Amazingly easy to prepare, and it got rave reviews at my church meeting. Love having simple yet delicious recipes like this on hand. Thanks!