Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This ia a great breakfast smoothie made with fresh fruit and yogurt. It's filling and yummy tasting.
- 6 large fresh strawberries
- 1 small banana
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt (fat free, no sugar added)
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 6 -8 ice cubes
- Put ice cubes fresh fruit and yogurt into blender or smoothie maker.
- Add juice and blend until smooth.
- For a thinner smoothie, use more juice.
Made this for brunch using a frozen banana & leftout the ice. It was a great blend of flavours that both me & my 19 month old daughter enjoyed. Thanks!