Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this as a yummy way to help cool down on these hot hot hot August days. Of course it can be a yummy dessert too.
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold apple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup peeled and diced golden delicious apple
- 1⁄2 cup celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add cold water and cinnamon.
- Chill until thickened.
- Fold in apple, celery and walnuts.
- Spoon into mold and chill until firm.