- 4 cups cubed sugar-free angel food cake
- 1 (8 ounce) box sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 package sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 2 ounces containersfrozen Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Make FF pudding mix according to directions just before you start to assemble.
- fold together the pudding and Cool Whip.
- Find a pretty, clear glass bowl, and layer trifle.
- 1st layer cake, 1 cups strawberries cut up, layer of pudding, layer of cake, etc.
- mix jello with 2 cup of hot water.
- pour over Cake and berries.
- Next pour pudding, and Cool Whip mix and Garnish with a couple of strawberries.
- Its a beautiful dessert.
- serve after cooling.
- but its really better the next day.