1/1 Photo of Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
This is a delicious and healthy angel food cake with strawberries, which can easily be substituted for any other berry or fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up the angel food cake into 1-inch size pieces.
- 2In a trifle bowl, layer the bottom with half of the angel food cake pieces.
- 3Spread half of the container of Cool Whip over the angel food cake layer.
- 4Spread half of the strawberries over the Cool Whip layer.
- 5Shave dark and white chocolate over the strawberries.
- 6Repeat steps 2-5 one more time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Angel Food Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 396.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip