Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chilled summer time (or anytime) dessert!
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute (you can use white sugar)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) bag sugar-free strawberry glaze
- Tear angel food cake into bit size pieces and place in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Combine cream cream cheese and Splenda until light and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- Combine strawberries and glaze until strawberries are evenly coated (you may not need the whole bag of glaze). Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Chill until serving.
Since this was made just for 2 of us, I cut the recipe in half & used an 8"x8" baking dish ~ Worked out great, & with fresh berries & a freshly made angel food cake, this was a WONDERFUL DESSERT! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
This is so easy to make and very very tasty. Even my hubby (who doesn't like cream cheese) loved it. I used regular sugar in the recipe and it was just perfect.