Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
a simple, yet delightful dessert for all ages!
- 16 ounces frozen strawberries (cut in half)
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (20 ounce) angel food cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) Cool Whip Lite
- 1. Prepare angel food cake according to package directions and let cool completely.
- 2. Tear up angel food cake and lay in bottom of 9X13 pan.
- 3. Make Jello according to directions.
- 4. Add cut up strawberries to jello and pour mixture over cake.
- 5. Put in fridge until jello thickens.