Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my sister's recipe. She makes it for gatherings at church. She always come home with an empty bowl.
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (10 ounce) box angel food cake
- 1 (12 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix Eagle Brand milk and lemon juice with Cool Whip.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Tear cake into bite-size pieces and fold into Cool Whip mixture.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or best overnight.
- Keep refrigerated.