Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This is my adopted recipe. I haven't made it yet.
Top Review by P.J.
This was ok, but you need to give definite measurements on size of angel food cake, jello & cool whip & Strawberries. We used 1 box which when mixed with 4 cups of water was not enough, we added a 2nd box then it was better. It was not a sweet dessert. Guessing at the amount doesn't work well when trying a new recipe.
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 packet strawberry gelatin
- 1 packet frozen whipped topping
- 1 packet frozen strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear the cake into walnut-size pieces and scatter over bottom of 10" X 13" sheet cake pan.
- Dissolve Jello in 2 cups of boiling water and then 2 cups cold water.
- Allow to jell a little.
- Fold in the frozen strawberries and whipped topping which has thawed a little.
- Pour over cake and refrigerate until set.
- Decorate with whipped cream or additional whipped topping and fresh strawberries.